CU Foundation Scholarship
Calling all students entering their freshman through senior year of college:
Enter to win a $1,000 scholarship.
Go to http://www.cufound.org/consumer-resources/college-scholarship/
- You must be a DGEFCU member to participate.
- Applications now being accepted. Go to www.cufound,org/college-scholarship.
- Three ways to enter: essay, video or photo.
- $1,000 scholarships in each category.
- You may enter all three categories.
- Application deadline is March 31, 2015.
- Awards made in May 2015.
ESSAY and Video Topic – “You’re talking to a friend. Explain to them the value of credit union membership.”
Photo Topic – Submit a photograph that represents the credit union core value of “Thrift.”
These scholarships are provided through the generous support of the Credit Union Foundation of MD|DC. There will be ten $1,000 awards for essays and one $1,000 award each in the video and photo categories.