Share Draft Checking
The DGEFCU Share Draft/Checking account makes moving your money, paying for products and services and managing your finances easy and worry-free.
And having an active checking account with at least monthly direct deposit get will you on your way to earning more benefits from DGEFCU with our CU*Perks program. Learn more
Best of all, it’s FREE—regardless of your balance. It also has the added bonus of earning dividends when you maintain a balance of $300 or more.
Free checking that’s also worry-free. Yes—totally free.
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly service or maintenance charges.
- Earn dividends on balances of $300 and higher.
- Access by check, Visa Check Card, ATM, “CU*Talk” Telephone Account Access , or Online Banking.
- Counts toward CU*Perks eligibility.
- Insured to $250,000 by NCUA
Visit “Life Tools” to learn more about Managing Your Money.
Additional savings and checking products that earn you CU*Perks.
Convenient access to a worldwide network. Learn more
Deposit your paycheck, social security, federal benefits, or retirement checks right into your DGEFCU checking account. Avoid the risks of handling cash and of identity theft. Our routing number is 254074455. Learn more
Arrange for a line of credit loan advance or funds transfers from your regular shares to cover overdrafts. Learn more
Open your Share Draft Checking Account Today
- Log in to your It’sMe247 account.
- Click on “New Accounts” in the top navigation.
- Select “Shares” then choose from list.