Coverdell Education Savings Account
DGEFCU offers the Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) to help you save steadily and securely for your child’s future qualified educational expenses.
You can cover private school or college tuition or your high-schooler the latest computer—with tax-free savings at great rates.
Need help with planning? See “Getting a Head Start” to learn more.
Call us at 877-784-5551 for details about terms and conditions.
Choose from Coverdell ESA regular Share Accounts or Share Certificate Accounts
Coverdell ESA Share Accounts
- A low $100 minimum deposit.
- No administrative or maintenance service charges.
- Counts toward CU*Perks eligibility.
- Insured to $250,000 by NCUA.
Coverdell ESA Share Certificate Accounts
- Available for terms of 24 months.
- Requires a $2000 minimum balance.